Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I was late,but not that late to be the lost...

I wish i could be the last one to come to you..
May be  when your back at your home,
You won`t understand,what you `ve been through..
Coz  i never told you,how i felt,until i was late

You had a kite,it juz flew off,free with the wind
But i wished for your arms more than the clouds 
The world was upsidedown  around here..
It took time to fix the broken,and  my voice was lost

You came around me,but i didn`t say anything
And I missed the words your eyes said,
I had been in the crowd,but i had noone there for me
You walked away,i was to hold my faith true,but i couldn`t

Here we are in the fields,and the road`s by the side..
Give me a moment,stop this rain on me..
Home is far than it seem,can you walk along? 
And i wish i could be the last one that you save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you really felt,about it?I like genuine emotions..:)