Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lil sparks,but its an ignition...

After i `ve created this forum,i literaly had nothing to say all these days ,still not much..but a lil..
(for my sister,who just sits somewhere,.....metres away from me!!!!)
I had `pretty bad`number of hits,there were not much people who could afford reading my `stupidity`.Whatever it may be,i just had a hit on my forum,after i had hit her emotionally bad the other day.We fought on a reason,we both thought to be righteous to us.But there was another start,in blogspot(http://aprettybigworld.blogspot.com),and a comment on my post.So for now,i still have my sis,just like i had her before.If i set her feelin` alone,i think i don`t regret on it now.Rather i just left her with her own `lil world`.Its more a noble reason. To say,i felt ` lil world`is a better place than `nowhere`... Like it always had been,i m pulled more to a surrender,but not right now...let me hold on with for `a lil long while` more...And my sis,just keep on going...You have grown up than me,as i just grew up only with my age...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you really felt,about it?I like genuine emotions..:)